«

»

Jan 13

Soledad 888 Tondo Manila Townhouse

For those of you who have been looking for the most ideal residence located within a stone’s throw away from Manila’s busiest and most prosperous business area, look no further.
Townhouse units are now ready for occupancy and are just waiting for prospective and deserving owners to stake claim! All units have been carefully built to meet up with our most discriminating views and ideas.  Above standard materials and modern design have been the soul of this project and have been carefully applied to fully maximize it’s location and potential. A standard policy that quality, safety and comfort, be maintained during the construction process have always been at the forefront.
At very reasonable prices and conditions, considering it’s prime location and accessibility, units are now ready for occupancy for an in initial 30% Cash out and the remaining balance of 70% available through a bank-financing scheme.
Everyone is welcome in visiting the site upon advise and we would be more than glad to be of assistance to queries involving more details and information.
JANET C. BORJA
Lic. Real Estate Broker
+639178289128 / +639228289128
http://janetborja.com
anginett@gmail.com
SKYPE: janet borja

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>