The main causes of liver damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking
oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like
olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the
body is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver.
Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be
finished in one sitting, do not store.
We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have
to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good
eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to
absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to ‘schedule.’
DO TAKE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH…….